Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! call divert

I tried to set up call divert for when my iphone x is switched off using **21* my landline number 01... # I get the message that the set up failed. I also set up the iphone to accept voice mail but when I phoned my iphone to check, it did not offer v...

mandywr14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken sim

My sim is broken and no longer works. How do I get a replacement and keep the same number

Ben10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone credit

I'm strongly thinking of changing provider to virgin as there packages are better and massively cheaper, my problem is I'm payg, too up every month and have over £50 credit on my phone can I get this money back.

Tilly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to top up online

I am registered on O2 but am unable to top up my pay as you go online. I go through the process but it is unable to take the payment. Doesn't work with an alternative card either. Both cards are fine and work regularly on other websites. I have seen ...

Top up failure: Unable to process the payment

Hello! I have been trying to top up my O2 account, but I keep receiving this message: "We couldn’t process your paymentSorry, it’s not been possible to take your payment. Your phone has not been topped up. Please try again or use another card. If the...

Jay41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IM card

Have an Xpeia Aqua 4 which not used for a while. The SIM card is advised as Not Registered? SSN xxxxxxxxxxxxx - 2017 Number xxxxxxxxxxx is there anyway I can get it to work? [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Than...

Huffo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

I topped up last night through the app so my bundle could renew today but it’s just said it can’t because there is only £7 not ten but a topped up £10 where could the £3 have gone

Kmcleod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over 18

Trying to confirm my age as I’m 30 and want over 18 access. I’m on a 12 month sim only contract. Tried my monzo and hsbc card and nothing works. Help please

Paul27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos