Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't make phone calls, can't get hold of O2 Support

Hi there,I've changed my SIM card on Friday, and next Monday someone tried to call me but I can't receive or make any phone calls. I receive messages but I can't send them. I cannot call O2 Support obviously. I tried to call from a different number b...

IndieDani by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Age restriction

I have recently switched from a pay monthly to PAYG and now there is an age restriction. I don’t have a credit card and as I’m in a tier 4 area I cannot go to a store to prove this. What can I do please?

126 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG £5 'Big Bundle'

Hi. I hope that someone can clarify for me as I can't afford to make any mistakes with this and leave my elderly uncle without a working phone (he has no internet etc)! He's currently on a classic payg but needs to phone the doctors/hospital quite re...

LM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I phone 02 ?

Hello please can somebody tell me how to phone O2 customer services from my O2 pay-as-you-go Phone? I cannot seem to find a number that works from my pay-as-you-go , I just want to speak to somebody at 02 please thank you very much for your help

Resolved! Difference between payg and monthly

I’m currently with EE but want to change to O2,,The difference between payg and pay monthly with EE Is that with payg you can’t do WiFi calling/texting and you can’t use 4g and call at the same time, eg can’t use sat nav and phone at the same time. A...

Lauren82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit on my paygo phone

Can you still use your paygo credit to get a pay monthly phone iwas told by an adviser that you could last year was just wondering if you still can

Jasonm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3X DATA OFFER ENDED? NO IT HASN'T!

Yet another O2 Blunder, and on Christmas Day: See following offer details on the O2 website: Get 3X data for up to 3 months. £10 Big Bundle and £15 Big Bundle ends 30th December 2020Get 3x data for up to 3 months on our selected Big Bundles, then rev...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invalid Sim Card

After visiting my local o2 store a few days ago to do a SIM swap, my old device now has 'No Service' and my new device is still 'Invalid SIM card - Network locked SIM card inserted' What do i do now? Wheni switch my new device off & on again it has a...

Samwotty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G

Hi ... I have recently bought a motorola g 5G plus phone, have swapped the sim for a new 5G Sim, but I am not sure now whether I will be able to get 5G where it is available. Do I have to change my tariff as well?

Big Bundle top up

My mum tried to top her big bundle up this morning but the automated system keeps saying that it can’t be topped up. Me and my dad have bundles and we were able to top up without any issue.

NM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos