Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! £5 Big Bundle for unlimited calls

I have £27 credit on my pay as you go. I have signed up for the £5 big bundle to get unlimited calls. Can I use the credit I already have or do I have to spend a further £10 to up my credit even more?

JSK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to revert to previous sim card

I requested a sim swap but it turns out that the new sim is pay monthly and so doesn't work. I would like O2 to revert my number to the old sim card.How do I do it?

David25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Three-way audio phonecalls

I’m an O2 customer with an iPhone ES whose partner has an iPhone 5s on a SIM-only deal with EE. She is looking to switch – so I suggested O2. She wants another SIM-only deal but also wants to be able to do three-way audio conference calls (I believe ...

Neil5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bundles

Having topped up and seen a balance of £10.10 and having proof of that in text form. I’m now being told I can’t have my bundle because my balance is magically down to £9.95 after sending what should have been a free text. I take it ‘available immedia...

Resolved! Change payment date

I requested a change of payment date and you haven’t changed it? I wanted it changed to the 23rd of every month not the 8th!

Resolved! Age Restrictions

My phone suddenly won't let me on 18+ websites. Can anyone please help?

BryonyGH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

Can you please tell me if I can start my new £15 bundle if I top up with £15 from today or tomorrow instead of the 15th of February as I've ran under 250mb left.

Resolved! SIM card has no service

I am switching to a pay monthly deal from Tesco to 02 which will start tomorrow but now my sim card is saying no service. What can I do ?Thanks

Conor1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Age verification

I am 31 years old and cannot access any websites with age restrictions .. shops being closed and Valentine’s Day approaching I only want to access Ann summers! Please help!

Tabitha1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Can I top up my wife's o2 paygo from my contract