Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel a bolt on?

Hi, I've tried to cancel my bolt on via My O2 account but it won't let me. How do I speak to someone who can help? I tried calling 2202 but it just keeps coming up with "Invalid number".

Jay13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

All my data is being used on my phone

Please could somebody help me with this mystery which is costing me a fortune.... Every time I top up my PAYG phone, the phone uses up all of the credit within hours or a day. o2 customer service can only tell me that it is vast amounts of data but n...

Trouble Adding Wifi Calling to Device

Hi there,Recently got my new sim card and transferred my old number over. I've been following instructions on setting up Wifi Calling on my new sim and have run into an issue. When I go to add Wifi Calling to my account there's no such option!Options...

Resolved! Sim Move has failed - need to contact an O2 front-line advisor

HelloI have a new PAYG Sim and yesterday tried to move my old number to the phone. Today I have an emailed asking toKindly contact O2 front-line advisorI would be grateful to know how to do this as I'm going round in circles on the help pages. I only...

Norg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 45GB Offer for original 15GB

I've just paid £15 for the now advertised 45GB bundle but have only been credited with the original 15GB . I'm looking for the additional 30GB please

Resolved! Activating sim abroad

My 02 sim card says I am not registered with a network. I transferred my old sim to a new phone that I ordered from the UK to Spain where I am living for a few months. Will I not be able to verify my sim card because I am outside the UK? If that is t...

gchz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! balance amount

My balance amount on my Bundle has suddenly reduced by £2.50 for no apparent reason. Any ideas, please?

roy5051 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

How do you claim your deposit back

Claire110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos