Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my other number

Hi, I had a PAYG sim which I lost. My iphone8’s iCloud is connected to that sim. I cannot unlink my account without the number. Is there any way of getting another PAYG sim with the same number? Thanks

Haris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change for PAYG

My contract finish soon, I would like to keep number and change fot PAYG

Ches by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PUK needed?

A friend is in hospital and has an O2 PAYG SIM, apparently the phone (a Samsung) is requesting a PUK code, yet the phone is able to receive calls and texts but not able to make calls.As far as I know, entering an incorrect PIN 3 times blocks the SIM,...

Woody53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I am in the process of changing from pay as you go to contract and want to keep my number I have found the form I need to complete but I’m unsure if I put in I’m on pay as you go and the mo I want to transfer or that I’m on contract and the number th...

Slimjim13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi need help

My mum has let her pay as you go balance build up, and is sitting over £100 can she use that balance to buy a new phone

Esim

I want to know how to activate esim

Kamesh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Payngo New Sealed Number Missing

Hello, I have recently purchased a O2 pay as you go sim card with a Gold number. It was a sealed and unused packet from a reputable seller on eBay. The sim shows emergency calls only when in a phone and has the expiry date set at 20/02/2021. I rang O...

Mitzzz999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating replacement sim on pay as you go

I bought a new phone and needed a replacement sim card as a smaller size sim was required. This has now been received but keeping getting 'sim registration failed'. I am on pay as you go. Can anyone advise what I should do?

MyraQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get your PAC code when abroad

Hi all, I want to leave O2 for another network and I need to get my PAC code in order to keep my number.I texted PAC to 65075 to no avail.What's the way to do it when abroad? Émilie

EmilieM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos