Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voucher

I have purchased a top up voucher from Morrison's. You will not accept the 16 digit top up number

MH3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Streetwise Gps tracker

I put a payg sim in my tracker and topped up with £10 credit, when I checked the balance I have £5.60 left after just one day.So my question is what top up bundle do I need to cut the cost ?The trackers sends texts on any movement and commands for th...

Dean6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network on new phone

I have reeived my new phone from O2, Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, I have transferred all apps and files etc using Samsung Switch. Unfortunately tho I cannot get connected to the network. It was an upgrade and I wanted to keep my old number, but when my num...

DMF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying a payg phone with call credit

I’m awaiting a replacement debit card from my bank so obviously I don’t currently have one. I’ve seen a phone for sale on O2 which would be a good as a spare priced at £1.50. My question is can I call sales or whatever and pay the £1.50 cost of the p...

Paddiewack by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff

I have tried to change tariff and it’s not going to start until June 4. Could you bring this forward to today please

Brianna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

How can I check what I have spent my balance on

Jean by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from Pay Monthly to PAYG

HiI've arranged to close my pay monthly account. I'm being sent a PAYG sim, to change my number to PAYG. Does anyone know how I do the swap? You cant sim swap a Pay Monthly Sim to PAYG sim as far as I can tell, and they didn't tell me how to do it, s...

PAYG SIM without a monthly top up cost

I wish to order two O2 PAYG SIM's for basic mobiles for elderly parents but dont want a monthly cost.Any ideas on which sims to order where they only pay for what they use?

EDAV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card in gate intercom system

Hi,Can anyone suggest the best tariff to be on for my SIM card in my gate intercom. I am currently on PAYG but I have to keep topping it up every month even though there is more than enough credit on it. If I forget the intercom stops working. Is it ...

Luigi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

tablet sim

hi i am currently a customer with 02 and i have a current pay monthly sim in my phone .i am looking to buy a separate 02 sim for my apple ipad .i did get one delivered but i’m not sure why but when i out the mobile data number in the top up it won’t ...

Anne21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos