Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Locked SIM

My iPhone 6S with PAYG SIM is telling me that the SIM is locked and I can't make or receive calls. I asked for an unlock yesterday via the O2 website and received an email telling me it had been done. It hasn't. It's still locked. Can anyone help, pl...

Resolved! Thai network in Vientiane, Laos

As I'm (currently) on PAYG, I understand that my SIM will not register on a Lao network (contract SIMs do...)Since I'll only be there for a few days, as part of a trip to Thailand (where PAYG does work), and I will be staying in the capital, Vientian...

Top up didn’t work

I did an online top up & have a confirmation email & the money went from my credit card but the balance never appeared on my phone, can't find anywhere online or in my O2 where I can contact anyone apart from going to a store which I am unable to do

JCS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £15 for 45GB?

I ordered the £15 for 45GB big bundle SIM card, and topped up for £15 righ after I have received the card, but by viewing my account I can see that I am allowed for only 15GB but not 45GB. I cannot text FREE10 to 21500 for the £10 claim neither, it s...

NickC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voucher

I have purchased a top up voucher from Morrison's. You will not accept the 16 digit top up number

MH3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Streetwise Gps tracker

I put a payg sim in my tracker and topped up with £10 credit, when I checked the balance I have £5.60 left after just one day.So my question is what top up bundle do I need to cut the cost ?The trackers sends texts on any movement and commands for th...

Dean6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network on new phone

I have reeived my new phone from O2, Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, I have transferred all apps and files etc using Samsung Switch. Unfortunately tho I cannot get connected to the network. It was an upgrade and I wanted to keep my old number, but when my num...

DMF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying a payg phone with call credit

I’m awaiting a replacement debit card from my bank so obviously I don’t currently have one. I’ve seen a phone for sale on O2 which would be a good as a spare priced at £1.50. My question is can I call sales or whatever and pay the £1.50 cost of the p...

Paddiewack by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff

I have tried to change tariff and it’s not going to start until June 4. Could you bring this forward to today please

Brianna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos