Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Auto Top Up.

I have four devices linked to my O2 account. If I try to set up auto top up the page always defaults to the same phone number, not the one I want to set up auto top up for, and as far as I can see there is no way of changing this. There seems to be n...

O2 mobile phone SIMs in dongles

If I put an 02 Data Big Bundle SIM at 7GB per month for a mobile phone in an 02 mobile broadband dongle would I get 7GB per month on my laptop, like as if it were for mobile broadband? Would it work?Would I be able to activate the SIM card in the don...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt Ons?

My data ran out today and I still have one week before I can top-up my PAYG tariff, if I buy a bolt on will it affect my PAYG Tariff or can I have them both. & can I just cancel it in one week when my tariff is back up again? Totally new to Bolt Ons ...

Beowulfe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Expiry

Will a PAYG number on a Big Bundle expire if the Big Bundle is not renewed but there continues to be minor chargeable activity on that number?

Resolved! SIM card payg

I want to get sim for spare phone low usagei want to say pay£10 to top up and keep that till I need to top up againi expect to have to make a call within 4/6 months but do not want to have to top up to keep sim activedo you do a sim for that? My main...

Malcmw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to order PAYG SIM

Attempting to order a PAYG SIM always results in the following error:'Something went wrong, your order has not been submitted. Please try again later'

mfrench71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicate debit transaction for a single top up

I did a top up of £10 at early August and last week saw 2 debit transactions on my debit card statement having the same reference, how can I tell O2 to check? Any email address or portal for that? Thanks.

Angus1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! being charged double for texts

anybody any idea why i'm being charged double for text messages ?texts from the uk to the uk,also how can i contact o2 to complain about this issue ?

Resolved! Upgrade tarrif early

I wood like to upgrade to a 20 pound big value bundle early 

Richie27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Anyone having an issue topping up their phone with a recently issued First Direct MasterCard?

RichardS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos