Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number

Hi, I just ordered a PAYG Sim on O2, can I transfer my number to it after I receive it?

Yincong by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim cards

What happened to the old sim cards where you just top it up when you want to and it costs 20p a text, 35p a minute or whatever? Just topped up £20 and it automatically took £15 for a silly bundle. How do I switch this bundle off and have a standard s...

DeLads by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Firstly yours is the most annoying company ever, your web site and app just send you round in circles. I am disabled and can’t see much either so it’s making my life very difficult I keep getting forced to top up and I’m not sure why? Should I be con...

Ginnyb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud phone number

Hi, yesterday my number was disconnected, and now is on someone's contract. how is it possible ?

Wraith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Someone else is using my former sim card how can I remove my name from that sim card?

How to stop o2 texting me offers all the time?

I have called customer services and spoke to a real person about 2 weeks ago and asked them to stop all text messages from o2, they put me on hold for 5 minutes came back and said it was done, and it will take up to 24 hours to process, 2 weeks later...

itsmeee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping pay as you go alive outside of England

TLDR: outside of England whats bare minimum I need to do with pay as you go to keep the phone number I was given and never lose it?If you are reading:First background: I’m American who will travel to England 2-3 times a year (I have a British girlfri...

Worm3rd by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bundle

Hello I’ve topped up £10 and it’s not showing that I’ve topped up but has took the money please can someone help

Tamara1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error voucher

Hi ive topped up with£30 pound voucher and never came through to my account

Resolved! HELP

I'm nearly 80, and have only used a smart phone for the past 3 years. My son set it up for me and I have paid monthly for a £10 or £5 big bundle.During April I have had to top up 4 x £10, following my phone ceasing to work as it had run out of cash. ...

Muppet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos