Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Change mobile number

Hi I need to change a mobile number. It's Pay as you go and still has some credit. If I get new PAYG sim is there anyway of getting the credit transfered to the new number? Alternativly is there anyway to get a new number on the existing SIM? Many th...

Shedman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic PAYG activation

I got a classic (3p/2p/1p) PAYG sim several months ago which I have never used, but has not yet passed the "activate by" date. Will I still be able to activate this tariff? I don't want to waste money on a topup if it won't work.

Resolved! new sim? swap? what

HiAm probably being dim...Have new smartphone. Also have old phone with number which has been mine since 2005, so I don't really want to change it. SIM from old phone also dates from 2005 and will not fit in new smartphone. Do Ii) order new style SIM...

eilaroc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

Hi. I bought like new pay&go mobile in April. Returned few days later. Never used. O2 received on 4 May my return-confirmed with o2. Still waiting for my refund. Calling every friday. Waiting about 40 min for someone to answer the phone. Every Friday...

kris1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought a pay as you go sim card

Bought my daughter a pay as you go SIM card but it seems to be charging her every time she send a txt and call it’s meant to be unlimited calls and texts why is this.

Tracy5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

I want to change tariff immediately because my data has expired. It was £10 but I want to change to £20

Resolved! Recredit balance

1. I wish to request my account balance to be recredited to me.2. Then request a PAC code to transfer number to another provider.thank you

Free £5 Credit for registering

Hi, I'm on classic PAYG and understand I need to make a chargeable call within six months to keep my sim active. I have registered my number with O2 and received received £5 free credit which I wasn't expecting. However I'm a very light user and it's...

Can I get a refund on my balance?

Hi All,I'm on O2 Pay As You Go for 15 years now withe the same number. My balance is currently £239. Do you think it's possible to get a refund on it or swap it for a new phone or anything similar?Thank you in advance.

Aleks67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM

Hi I ordered a ne SIM with an 18 month contract. I am an existing O2 paye as you go customer.I have received my new SIM yet (only ordered last night). I have 2 questions:1. Can I transfer the monies/top up money I have in my current phone number?2. H...