Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Pay-as-you-go Tarrif

HiI've just got a pay as you go for the month as I'm only in the country for that long. I topped up £30 for the data, and it put me on the £10 tarrif. I went to change it and it said it will change next month which is when im not here. Before I go th...

Resolved! Payment taken but phone not topped up

Hey I had £15 taken as a direct debit on weds and my phone has still not been topped up so I have no Internet now.Has anybody else had the same happen to them?

DM01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! swapping a faulty phone at my door,

iam returning a faulty phone via insurance , they are sending a replacement out with dpd and iam to swap at the door, What address do i put on the returning parcel ? please x

Ali1690 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I have credit and wish to add data

Leo009 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

30gb for £15

I have an offer to get 30gb for £15 - so have topped up £15 but only have 15gb instead of 30gb, why is this?

gp2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

Hi, I have just registered abd requested my sim card. Initially I didn't have a PAC code so I ticked to be supplied later. I now have this. Where can I add this information please?

Ktwilko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calls

I cannot receive or make calls since I changed my 02 plan to pay as you go. It's top up but all the calls I receive go straight to voicemail (that I cannot check) and all calls I make simply do not work. Does anyone know what it could be?

Maria11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double data

Hi I am a new O2 customer I bought a £10 double data so it was 7gb of data but doubled to 14gb data I only got the 7gb data should have automatically been added but wasn't

Lizc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double data?

Hi all, I’ve just ordered a Big bundle PAYG sim which was the £10 per month 7GB data one, but there is a promotion where I’m supposed to get 14GB data instead. However it’s saying I only have 7GB. Am I missing something? thanks

Resolved! Data

I need to buy some data

Rifat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos