Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 45 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect charge

Hi everyoneI’m on payg but use big bundlesToday a new bundle started (I actually changed up from a £10 to £15 bundle from today) and it all shows on my O2 as correct.However I have received a message saying I have used £2 of data today and will be ch...

BevG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi there

Can you start my £10 date bundle now please. I’m aware I will lose the £20 big value bundle that is currently active.

Mal2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking network

hello i brought my phone off some1 ages ago and ive got a new simcard but it virgin and the network wont work in the phone and ask for a unlocking code what is that???

Re: Live chat

Hi can anyone help I took out pay as you go sim 100gb data for 30 a month but seen deal monthly sim for 20 a month 100gb data and 6mths Disney would I be able to get this and keep my new 02 number I've only got thanks

Jonny1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot connect to voicemail Samsung GT E1200i

When I hold the voicemail key, I am being connected to my own number with a message saying the person you're calling is unobtainable. How can I change this to connect properly to voicemail? Thanks very much.

MPS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

voicemail access from abroad

Dear All, Could you please let me know how to access my voicemail from abroad non-european country in the Middle East ? I have tried 1780, 07802090100 etc but nothing works. Both number unable to be dialled as when you dial it ends up in 3 tones and ...

Arshad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment by Cash?

If I go to a O2 shop and purchase a new O2 Pay As You Go Phone can I still pay by cash?

balance suddenly showing as zero on PAYG when i=big bundle due to renew

Every month I get a reminder that i need at least £10 balance to continue my Big Bundle. At round the same time, my O2App suddenly shows a balance of £0.00, having maintained a healthy balance of around £25-30 for the whole month. Last month, I panic...

hjw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos