Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle

Hello i just buy sim card and automaticly activate 10 £ bundle can i change to 20£

Elve by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Can I start my bolt in early if I run out of data

Kir88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Records

Hey, how can I get records of who I have been messaging and calling and who has been messaging me and calling me also . Thanks Daphne

Daphne22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges

Hello, I hope you can help, I have a spending cap of 0 on my account, why have I been charged £25 this month?

JC59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG

Hi. My mum has broken her phone. It’s a flip top one so it’s very old! If I remove the number on her account will she automatically be refunded any credit balance? She’s now got a new phone and number. Thank you!

RuthyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not working in America

Can you please help topped up phone but arrived in New York and phone not able to connect to any service

Steve19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data isn’t working

I’ve brought a new sim and my data isn’t working and I have a £15 bundle that is active and my data still isn’t working how come??

P11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 tariff

Why is o2 only taking £15 out of my account when it should be taking £20 for my bundle?

Sherbs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos