Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charge with no SIM

Hi - I live in Malta and have a Maltese SIM card - which is selected - and an O2 SIM (my original UK number) which I keep in the phone for when I visit the UK. Every time I send an SMS I get charged £0.02 by O2 - even though it is not using the O2 SI...

Malta_Guy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC

How do I get my PAC?  I have no credit. 

Resolved! Data

hello i would like my £15 data plan to me used now because i need to use my 4g please

Ali76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up Cards

Hello, are 02 top up cards for pay and go still available at 02 stores? I went into an 02 store today and they said they didn't have any, giving the impression they didn't do them any more? Are they still available and where can I get them? Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited data

Hi I’m going away and would like to purchase unlimited data for this month as a bolt on. How do I do it as when I try to click bolt instead on the app it doesn’t work. How much is it and how do I do it?

Jenniel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

Hi So yesterday I accidently seemed to have been scammed. There is a phone being sent to me tomorrow... do I accept it and return it to O2 or say no to the delivery? I reported the scam to O2 and changed my password immediately since my tariff has ch...

Resolved! Tariff

I’d like to change my tariff

Aoibh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling online order

Hello, I ordered a phone for my daughter to be delivered to my house because we thought her phone had been stolen in Spain (where we currently are), however it’s now been found so I need to cancel the order I made earlier today. The order number is m...

Tina5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recover

Can I recover my calls and texts reset my phone and have lost the lot

Amanda29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos