Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

No customer service - any other way of contacting

Just need to leave o2 - simple really I've been on hold for 1 hour and 15 mins on the 202 number - and now about to hang upThe online chat has been "busy" for last 3 hoursAuto chat is no useLeft a message on Facebook messenger - no responseTexted for...

AndyTain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International call

Hi I have a pay to go accounthow can I make international calls

Jayanthi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G sim card

Can i get a 5G sim card for my PAYG phone number to replace my current sim card?If so,how do i get one,as i've never seen 5G on it since i bought it

steve61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Steals my PAYG Credit!

I had to call O2 today to reconnect my O2 number I keep for emergency use in the car since I haven't made a call for few weeks. The phone was reconnected OK but O2 have reduced my credit to zero. This is normally called theft. I'll be calling O2 to r...

sc489 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top-up

Cannot top-up

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim issues

Hi, my mother in law is having issues with her sim card, it keeps going to emergency mode for no reason and obviously cant make or receive calls. The phone is not android or apple. Any advice would be appreciated.Thanks

g1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Living on the Irish border

I live in a village on the Irish border where I’m constantly switching between ROI network and Uk network. I currently don’t have wifi in my apartment and I’m using a lot of data so I bought the £30 rolling bundle which gives me 150gb, however I’m ge...

Dara by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4444 top up not in service ?

I have just rung the 4444 number to check my balance and I got a message that said "the number you have dialled is no longer in service" The same with 4445. Is it just me or have O2 changed the way that people top up ?

Maxjonz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos