Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go bundle

Did anyone else order a pay as you go sim card and go to claim the free £10 credit to be told you're not eligible?

Megs_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture message charge

Why have I been charged for sending a picture message when I am well within my pay as you go limit. Is this a mistake? Or how can I avoid doing this again.

Resolved! Tariff renewal issue

I have the following question: Today, I had to top up to activate my £10 Big Data Bundle plan. But why did I have to top up twice with £10 before my plan got activated? Where did my first £10 installment go???? How can I get the extra £10 back? Pleas...

Resolved! billing

On Monday i spoke to a nice lady called Nicki after towing and frowingas I wanted my phone to be reconnected which she said she would do had to wait 24 hours then make a call which I did to my home phone but no answer then all ok but on the Wednesday...

A8- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of usage

Hello how I can I get a proof of usage on payg 

Nikolas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tarrif

Can i change my tarrif as my data has finished 

Awais1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies