Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I need to know the date of my last top up on pay as you go.

I need to know the date of my last top up. Also when I tried to contact you, you asked me to turn off my wifi and switch on data, which I did and you said you couldn't find my identity. But you charged me £2 for this, whilst I was only on data for ab...

vicphy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I have a new sim card, I have ported my number to use on a pay as you go temporarily. I haven't added credit but have now found a new contract. I want to transfer my number to new sim but get error message when I text 'pac' to 65075. Called customer ...

Resolved! top up

I have topped up twice and still have no network when I am not in the area of wifi. Could you refund it and help me to check my account ? whats going on there ?

Quinchow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disappearing credit?

Hey all. I’m a new customer. I picked up a Sim with £10 credit on it, inserted into my phone, got my number etc. I then tried to send a text to a friend (came us as not delivered) my credit showed up as 20p. Thought it was a bit strange but I went an...

Donna7821 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to start a new bundle pack

Hi there I am on a top up and I would like to start a new bundle. But it says it won’t start till 7th of august how can I change it so it starts straight away ?

Resolved! Changing to Contract

I currently get a £10 Big Bundle each month. O2 keep asking me to change to being on contract. I presume that if I change in the middle of a month, then I would not get credit for the unexpired portion of the Big Bundle. Is this correct?

david8302 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go

I am not really into mobile phones, only have one because I need one. Bought a Pay as you go SIM over a year ago. Topped it up once in 14 months with £10. Anyone know why my o2 would be telling me I have a Big Bundle tarriff and to top up again in Au...

987654321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Too up

I have just topped up for 15 and all is on my account is £3.50 where has my money gone

Kaddie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos