Did you mean: 

Stolen Balance and allowances and no customer service at all

Jason_Meaton
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am Livid with O2!!!

I topped up my device three days ago and had a balance of £15 to cover my big bundle allowance - the amount was deducted and I was credited with the allowances. At the same time i downgraded to the £10 big bundle, not knowing if it would take effect for the current month or the next one.

Lo and behold, when I woke up the next day my data, call allowances and text messages were all gone, with no balance available. O2 have stolen my money and not I have no access to a mobile phone or any connectivity. This it totally unacceptable,

I have tried to call customer services or get hold of them in ANY WAY and (understandably) they say their service is reduced at the moment. Every time I call it hangs up on me saying they're only dealing with emergency issues - THIS IS AN EMERGENCY ISSUE - MY PHONE DOESNT WORK!!!! and i dont have more money to throw at it, what a disgrace!! I thought O2 were a reasonable company but especially during this time when we need to stay connected I am now completely cut off.

SOMEBODY HELP!!!!????

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144386 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2