Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of usage issues

Rid
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As a pay to go customer, I have called in multiple times speaking with o2 customers since 19 September 2023 but they keep give one story to another. It has been more than 3 weeks and no one is able to help me and my insurance provider is give me headaches.

regards

Ridwan

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Suhi
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

But I has been more than 3 weeks. Why did they lie about it that I get it in 3 to 5 working days. Even though I spoke to one of your managers in customer service. What o2 is going to do for me?  I made a complaint as well with your manager. I did not get any reply 

Message 21 of 41

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36361 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

@Suhi wrote:

But I has been more than 3 weeks. Why did they lie about it that I get it in 3 to 5 working days. Even though I spoke to one of your managers in customer service. What o2 is going to do for me?  I made a complaint as well with your manager. I did not get any reply 

As mentioned by others above, and according to [[ this reply ]] from the Forum Manager - expect a PM tomorrow during work hours - hopefully it helps, @Suhi - and also for @Rid too!

Note there are not many forum requests related to PoU, and some have taken longer to service, but not as long as you have been waiting (assuming it has not gone into your SPAM folder in your e-mail, @Suhi?): https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Proof-of-usage/m-p/1199113/highlight/true#M165883

and

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/Proof-of-usage/m-p/1568294/highlight/true#M27690

Message 22 of 41

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6194 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Suhi 

If you have made a complaint, you will have to give that a reasonable length of time to be looked at and actioned. If you issue then isn't dealt with, you could consider the "Resolver" link at :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

However, I really hope that this will not be necessary and that your issue will be dealt with to your satisfaction in the next few days. 

Message 23 of 41

Suhi
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m checking spam folder as well. I didn’t receive anything 

Message 24 of 41

Suhi
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Satisfaction????

it has been 3 weeks. Imagine what would you do if you don’t have phone. My insurance company keep asking for it. What if they cancel the claim, because of O2.  
if it is 3 to 5 working days means. I should get it. Why your staffs are not trained 💯. And lying to me that. And they said back of the team is looking after proof of usage. Who is your back team????  Why are they taking 3 weeks to send it. ???

Message 25 of 41

pgn
  • 36361 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Inexcusable, @Suhi - and hopefully the Forum Manager @Dave-O2 can poke things along a bit tomorrow, keep an eye on your PMs here.

Message 26 of 41

Suhi
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ll wait for the msg 

Message 27 of 41

pgn
  • 36361 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

@Suhi wrote:

I’ll wait for the msg 

And for good measure, if you are about at 08:10am, give 4445 a try and just simply ask for a "Proof of Usage Document for your mobile number to be sent to your e-mail address" - just like that! 08:10am is a good time to land on someone in O2 CS in the UK, it seems. And don't faff with the speech thing, key in your number when prompted then remain silent, after about 45secs the system gives up asking and puts you through to a real person. Good luck.

Message 28 of 41

Tash2
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The same has bee happening to me - it has been over a week and have spent about 5 hours on the phone to 02 - just to get a proof os usage. I have also complained but not one part of me has any belief that anyone will respond to that. The worst customer services.

Message 29 of 41

pgn
  • 36361 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Sadly, lodging a formal complaint may have effectively locked you out of any solution for 8 weeks or so, @Tash2 - nobody will touch a case with an active complaint in progress.

I can tag @Dave-O2 the forum manager who may be about later in the week and able to offer further advice or assistance, @Tash2. Good luck!

Message 30 of 41