Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new pay as you go replacement sim never arrived

Mya
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
SIM card never arrived waited 6 days now and faulty number still flashing on and off faulty ‘no service’ what should I do? No live chat is available
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @Mya 

I would recommend calling from a landline 0344 809 0202 which is a standard rate call and see where the sim card is or how long it will take to arrive.

Webchat is limited at the moment, ill tag some community mangers in and hopefully we can look in to this for you.

@Martin-O2 @Marjo 

signature
Message 2 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Mya Customer service numbers and how to use Skype are in the link below.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey there @Mya , and thanks for the tag @O2Karl and for info on how to contact CS above @Bambino slight_smile

Let us know if you've made any progress with this since you last posted and were able to get in contact with CS with the methods mentioned above? If you're still stuck despite speaking with CS, I'm happy to check if we can get someone on our end to take a closer look at the issue. thumbsup

Message 4 of 9

Mya
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I’ve received the card - yet it is showing no service again! This is getting ridiculous this is the 2nd card that arrived. Number was supposed to be working - all was set up with bereavement team- seems like you’ve sent me a second faulty card! 😢😢😢
Message 5 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Mya 

You need to call customer service to check for any bars on the account or SIM card. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

Mya
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve tried but apparently phone service is closed due to covid. I am so fed up 😢
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Mya 

Service is not closed.

All numbers to try here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Say you want to upgrade to get connected with an advisor.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mya wrote:
I’ve tried but apparently phone service is closed due to covid. I am so fed up 😢

No it's not closed. They are working with limited staff and some are working from home.

All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support You have to keep trying. Also the O2 stores are open as well.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9