Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Check these terms carefully and if you qualify by registering online for My O2 for the first time then call customer service if you are out of the five working days.

Free Credit 

1. Eligible Customers who register for My O2 with an active O2 Pay As You Go number (“Registered Number”) for the first time during the Offer Period (a “Participant”) can get £5 Pay As You Go credit (“Free Credit”), added to the Pay As You Go balance of the Registered Number. 
  2. Free Credit can be used to purchase Pay As You Go tariffs or Bolt Ons but does not qualify as a “Top Up” for the purposes of calculating O2 Rewards or Top-Up values on selected tariffs (a full list is set out at Schedule 1). Free Credit is not refundable, transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives. 
  3. Free Credit will be applied within 5 working days following My O2 registration and verification of offer eligibility. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Credit for a suitable alternative.

Eligibility & Participation

1. This Offer is open to O2 Pay As You Go customers who have not registered for a My O2 account before (“Eligible Customers”). 
  2. To participate, Eligible Customers must go online to o2.co.uk, to register for a My O2 account for the first time. App registration is excluded. To qualify the Registered Number must not have been linked to or registered with any other My O2 account before
  3. If more than one Pay As You Go number is registered at the same time only the first number registered, in consequential order, will be identified as the Registered Number.
  4. Only one Free Credit per qualifying My O2 registration. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Check these terms carefully and if you qualify by registering online for My O2 for the first time then call customer service if you are out of the five working days.

Free Credit 

1. Eligible Customers who register for My O2 with an active O2 Pay As You Go number (“Registered Number”) for the first time during the Offer Period (a “Participant”) can get £5 Pay As You Go credit (“Free Credit”), added to the Pay As You Go balance of the Registered Number. 
  2. Free Credit can be used to purchase Pay As You Go tariffs or Bolt Ons but does not qualify as a “Top Up” for the purposes of calculating O2 Rewards or Top-Up values on selected tariffs (a full list is set out at Schedule 1). Free Credit is not refundable, transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives. 
  3. Free Credit will be applied within 5 working days following My O2 registration and verification of offer eligibility. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Credit for a suitable alternative.

Eligibility & Participation

1. This Offer is open to O2 Pay As You Go customers who have not registered for a My O2 account before (“Eligible Customers”). 
  2. To participate, Eligible Customers must go online to o2.co.uk, to register for a My O2 account for the first time. App registration is excluded. To qualify the Registered Number must not have been linked to or registered with any other My O2 account before
  3. If more than one Pay As You Go number is registered at the same time only the first number registered, in consequential order, will be identified as the Registered Number.
  4. Only one Free Credit per qualifying My O2 registration. 
Message 2 of 3

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10765 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Crickey @jonsie all I can say to that is PHEW🤔

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 3