Did you mean: 

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! Wave

If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers.

Please remember: if your query requires O2 to check any of your personal details on their system, then the community probably can't help as this forum consists of O2 customers who like to help each other out with general queries. Have you tried checking in My O2 in case you find anwers there regarding your account?

Check out the below info created by our community members to help with frequently asked questions on Pay as You Go:

Account, payments and leaving O2:

Network coverage, International, Roaming:

Other questions:

Get involved, and thank you: if you feel inspired and have any ideas on new help content to add to the above list, or if you'd like to create your own how-to guide, let us know! Thanks everyone who have already contributed on the above list - it is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey hey,

FYI the FAQs above have been updated today with the content reviewed and categorised, and some additional information added to the top. As always, if you have any additional ideas for these let us know. slight_smile

Message 11 of 20

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Working like a robot today @Marjo joy Good for you. Keep it up...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 20

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Working like a robot today @Marjo joy Good for you. Keep it up...LOL

It's the sunny weather today @Cleoriff. Vitamin D... smile

Message 13 of 20

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I have just remembered this. I think it's important to give @Bambino some credit here. It was this thread at the beginning of April when he suggested we needed  FAQ's.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-and-Feedback/Your-feedback-on-Unread-Posts-and-PMs-page/m-...

I know @Marjo did the hard work (and this section was just updated)  but credit to @Bambino for his suggestion as well...wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 20

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Definitely @Cleoriff, @Bambinothumbsup 

Message 16 of 20

Kellygourlay11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi when will the pay as you go top up service be ready to use? As there's an issue and as been for 2 hours. I have work and need to top up and buy data. Thanks 

Message 17 of 20

Abbie12
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Topped up tenner , ten taken for my bundle 7gb and unlimited minutes And still no data . I have the messages saying ten was applied and another saying ten had been taken and I have fresh data and minuted but is not working.

Message 18 of 20

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10170 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3011 Solutions

@Abbie12 

Best option is to call customer services on 4445 or If you still need help then the Social Media teams will be on hand, just send them a message on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 19 of 20

Vicisme
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I texted to free10 but i got a msg that this offer isn't for me...

i got the card from O2 directly and follow all the instruction on the mail (the offer will expire on 27.5), my flatmate got the same card but she could get the free 10 GBP credit without any issues. 

Please help.

Message 20 of 20