Hi, I recently tried to change tariff (10DATA to 15DATA) before topping up and it seemed to confuse things. I should have waited for the confirmation, but I did try to change back once the £10 had been taken and the 7gb confirmed. However, after this the 7gb disappeared (I didn't notice at first, and used £2) and I seemed to be stuck on the 15 tariff. I spoke to customer services and they reinstated the 7Gb, but took the remaining money in the account to do so, meaning that I've paid £18 for 7Gb. In addition, the data seemed to be 1/10th of what it should be. I don't have a great data signal, or much space on my phone, so I know I've only used about 700mb (and no streaming), plus I had the 'less than 1.4gGb' warning in less than an hour (with no throttling), which I'm sure is impossible in my area.
Sounds like you have confused the system, and have basically caused issues for yourself.
I would speak to CS on 4445 or If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
'Basically caused issues for yourself'. Sorry, but that's more than a bit dismissive considering what I've lost, and the data discrepancy, which I promise you is real. I admitted my mistake in the first post (which didn't cost the company), but that doesn't excuse the system or the subsequent handling of the issue.