cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can anyone help, Ive been trying to solve an issue re: chat and on the phone to O2,

still confused with replies

I have a tablet and want a data only as I only use it when travelling to EU land usually once or twice a month

I use it mainly in transit to check -plane -bus and train timetables etc and would then connect to free wifi once at my destination,

Ideally I want PAYG ( same as my mobile ) but I keep getting offered packages...I dont want a package I want PAYG as that suits my needs, I enquired can I use a PAYG mobile phone sim in my Tablet some advisors say yes others say no I need a data only package... (that word package again ! ) so more confusion

appreciate any info or help, Many thanks and regards, john

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you M15, its unlocked so O2 PAYG data sim would be ideal, I dont mind paying for data but dont need a contract or locked in with time restrictions
use within 6 months is no problem..I dont use alot of data
thanks again for your help guys
Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144365 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
The Classic PAYG sim would be ideal for your low usage
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go#simtype=classicpayasyougo
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you M15, its unlocked so O2 PAYG data sim would be ideal, I dont mind paying for data but dont need a contract or locked in with time restrictions
use within 6 months is no problem..I dont use alot of data
thanks again for your help guys

No problem @Anonymous. Always happy to help...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 13