Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges

almaca60
Level 1: Joiner
  • 26 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just topped up my phone and it showed a balance of £10.13. When I went to make a text an hour or so later, the balance had dropped to £9.83. I hadn't used the phone at all in that time so is there anywhere I can see individual charges for calls and texts made?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@almaca60 

It's usually mobile data use so make sure you keep it turned off in phone settings.

The only way to know on PAYG is to call 4445 to ask O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@almaca60 

It's usually mobile data use so make sure you keep it turned off in phone settings.

The only way to know on PAYG is to call 4445 to ask O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

almaca60
  • 26 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Aah, that's what it was. I always have that switched off so I don't know what happened. It now explains how the previous £10 I topped up a few days ago went!

Thanks for answering my question.
Message 3 of 5

almaca60
  • 26 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Aah, that what it was. I usually have that switched off so I don't know what happened. It also explains what happened to the previous £10 I topped up a few days ago!

Thanks for answering my question.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5