Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Address not found when trying to top up

When I try to top up using the O2 app, it asks for my post code and house number but my debit card is registered to an address with a large number of tenants and my name and address do not show up in the drop down list. There seems to be no way to en...

heb1001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Ecode Voucher

I was wondering if anyone can help me? I used some of my pay as you go rewards towards an amazon ecode voucher couple days ago? I have been checking back my email I am registered with including spam and nothing has appeared any ideas of where its wen...

kezo98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 free

Hi I got sent a message saying if I downloaded the 02 app I would receive £5 for free well I down loaded the app signed up online but can not find how you get the £5 free does anyone know how to do this? Please cassie

Cass by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to return faulty "like new" device

Hi all.I bought at last week headset, and after delivered I found is dead on arrival.So, regarding email with order confirmation I send email to care@o2... but surprisingly this canal not working.Inside is the next canal: use chat. But after click to...

Mmcx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free £5 offer

I was sent an offer text asking me to download the 02 App and I'd receive free £5 credited to my phone balance. I've done this. How long will it take to appear on my phone? Tia

O2 pay as you go handset

O2 has charged me for a handset I purchased but has not created the order, which is not in my order history.My PayPal account shows the charge has been made, and money has been taken!!!!

Unblock

I've got a phone i haven't used for a while but now I want to use it the sim cards looked how can I unblock it? I can't receive a text as its locked says emergency calls only how can I get a unblock code?

PAUL67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

new sim card ?

I have just obtained a new sim card and put it in my husbands old phone XPERIA (SONY). It says there is no sim card. What do I do next

ange by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos