Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Bundle Message?

Smithy10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Why is it that when I go to use my phone I keep getting a stupid “Bundle Call” message before it dials out?
It’s so annoying, is there anyway I can stop it?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144204 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Smithy10 

Unfortunatey not. 
The preceding message cannot he turned off but the following balance message can by Calling customer service. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hi, @Smithy10,

Not all calls and texts are free on a Big Bundle - your minutes you get with your Big Bundle are to any mobile network ( within mainland UK ), all landlines including numbers starting with 0800 and anything beginning with 03.

It does NOT include anything else beginning with 08, 09 or international, this also goes for text messaging. So if you don't hear 'bundle call' as it's ringing out, you will be charged accordingly.

Here's a link for you that explains further.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

signature
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144204 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Smithy10 

Unfortunatey not. 
The preceding message cannot he turned off but the following balance message can by Calling customer service. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3