Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Open Disccount

Nathy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have been accepted for an O2 Open discount but when I sign in to add the discount it says I have no phones eligible even though it is. Can anyone help me?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144072 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Nathy 

We are all customers without access to your account.

We have a help thread here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up but if that doesn't help, I suggest you call customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144072 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Nathy 

We are all customers without access to your account.

We have a help thread here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up but if that doesn't help, I suggest you call customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to our community @Nathy !

Let us know how you get on with this and if you managed to add the discount ok in the end with the above instructions? slight_smile

Cheers for your advice @MI5 !

Message 3 of 3