Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Insure Stocking Policy

GM01
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm just curious about the stocking policy O2 Insure has in place. I understand it may not be practical to have boxes of various devices ready to be sent out as replacements from successful insurance claims, but NOBODY there has any idea about when specific devices will be in stock. I find that a bit...odd and annoying. 

It's left me feeling less of an individual customer and more like a member of a heard. Surely an order for a replacement device should be made upon a successful claim but instead, after a successful claim, everyone just sits around until a mysterious package arrives with who-knows-what inside?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@GM01 

O2 Insure do not stock any phones. Your successful claim would be passed on to O2 who then search for a like for like replacement. This is why you wait unfortunately.

Anyway I hope you don't have to wait much longer and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@GM01 

O2 Insure do not stock any phones. Your successful claim would be passed on to O2 who then search for a like for like replacement. This is why you wait unfortunately.

Anyway I hope you don't have to wait much longer and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@GM01 

I've only ever made one claim off an O2 insurance policy and it was handled by Brightstar.

I was offered a number of phones immediately to replace my damaged one. I chose the same model but in a different colour and was dispatched to me next day via DPD, who collected my old damaged one at the same time.

I guess if you have a newish phone they may not have stock, but they get new deliveries of reburbished phones daily.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3