Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Insurance query

HiOn the O2 phone insurance (accidental damage) the 'exchange/replacement service' what's the difference between the two or are they one and the same ? Thankyou

willi10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring number to keep

When I ordered my new phone I opted to keep the number I was currently using, when the phone and SIM card arrived it wasn’t set up with the number I wanted to keep. I followed the link of how to do this and got the pac code. It said that if it was do...

Steph_b88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abroad

Hi,During my one month holiday in Guadeloupe I couldn’t use my data, and I should be compensated regarding this issue. I received several text messages saying that they’re working on it but until I left nothing has been done.Could you please tell me ...

O2 have confirmed an issue with the apple watch and e sim causing caller not to hear ringing tone

I have had an ongoing intermittent issue where when someone calls me they hear two ring tones and then silence before another ring tone and then my message sewrvice. My Iphone is ringing my end. All the usual things have been tried ie new SIM, trying...

Pdoddze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost luggage

Here's something you probably don't see on the forum very often - an O2 employee has gone off with my luggage! She took my wheelie bag off the train at the end of a train journey to London, leaving her similar-looking but much heavier bag behind. I k...

GrahamW1 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exchanging Airpods to Airpods Pro

Hi, I just ordered airpods online for collection yesterday. If I want to exchange them for Airpods Pro and pay for the price difference, is that possible? I bought them with the student offer (£127.2 one)Also, Do I have to contact o2 that I want to r...

ohm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos