Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Returns 14 day policy

I need to return my phone which I bought on a pay monthly contract on Thursday 19/3 and I know they have a sheet to print off and fill in but as I have no printer and no way of getting one could I just copy the information on a piece of paper and sen...

Unblocking my old phone

I have recently passed on my old to a relative who wish to go pay as you go however my old device has locked up and will not allow them to register their new sim card.

Ginge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network unlock iPhone

Hello, I left o2 over a year ago and took my number with me to EE, I got a new phone and kept my old iPhone as back-up but it's locked to o2. How do I unlock the network, will just filling out the device unlocking form work as my number is no longer ...

uknotok by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dispatch email?

Hi, sorry very new here, I've ordered a new handset as I was able to upgrade, when ordering the it said I was able to get next day delivery due to the time I ordered, I've received emails about the contract agreement and also saying that it's all bei...