cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to post a review about recent customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

how can i post a review about the customer service and the mobile i bought recently?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can create a thread here or also if there is a problem you wish to discuss maybe @Toby @Anonymous @Marjo could help. What is the trouble

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Just post it here, if the Mods think it should be somewhere else, they will move it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can create a thread here or also if there is a problem you wish to discuss maybe @Toby @Anonymous @Marjo could help. What is the trouble
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
What is the trouble

It might be a good review slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I hope so, sounds like it might be
Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If you are doing a review please remember to post the pro's and cons of the service (All supposing there were any pro's or even con's) Smiley Very Happy

Please make sure you dont mention any names of the staff you dealt with and keep all of your personal info out of the review.

It is ok to mention the name of any O2 shop you dealt with...Best of luck....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous ! And welcome to the community. I'm Marina,one of the community coordinators. As the guys have already mentioned you can post your review here and we'll share it with the relevant people. Looking forward to hearing your inputs.
Message 7 of 9

Tumo55
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Wish I’d read these reviews before sending my phone in.
Just received an email this morning saying the value of £192 for my iPhone XR was now only £92 due to the screen damage and condition.
Bearing in mind this has lived in a UAG case since day 1 and I photographed its condition before shipping, I now wait their response to my challenge and have asked for photographic evidence of this ‘damage’.
Disappointing when it comes to this and you feel like you’ve been conned!!!

Whats the route via O2 to sort this rather than communicate with ingrammicro who are clearly running their own scam ???

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 9 of 9