Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Internet wifi

Hi all, o2 is not appearing in my WiFi list, I can only connect to the Internet with the house WiFi, any ideas how to get it back? Regards Paul

Prjelec by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mcafee mobile security plus subscription

HiI've added this as an extra as part of upgrade. I followed all the instructions and it's says I've not activated it but I have. I've tried to explain this on o2 chat but it's hard to explain, I've taken a screenshot of what I'm on about but can't a...

Dhaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad customer service with insurance claim

Hello today I tried to make a phone call to sort out an insurance claim as I broke my phone and have been paying insurance every month. I was made aware the lines were open from 9am-7pm. I started phoning at quarter past 6 and wen trying to get an em...

Resolved! Data

Can I share my data allowance with my other phone on same account 

Tamgraham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Someone might be spoofing my number?

(Sorry if this is on the wrong board, but none of the others seemed to fit the bill either.) I got a call a few minutes ago from a woman who said I'd called her number and she was ringing back to see who it was. Issue is that I haven't made any calls...

Can’t Check Out Basket

Hi,I’m trying to upgrade my Apple Watch and get to the point of filling my basket but then there is no way to check out! This isn’t the first time it’s happened, it happens on both the My O2 app and on the website. Please help?Thanks

Chlo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Been told I would get a delivery tomorrow but I looked online the phone I'm getting Says it would take up to 1 week for delivery what should I do

Grantd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit File Referrals

Hi All, for some reason I was denied purchasing a sim. I’ve been a customer of o2 for over 20yrs. Anyway, as it mentioned I should email credit file referrals of which I’ve been doing for the past 2 weeks with nothing back from them. Does anyone have...

SW4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

You say we can swap a SIM card. I have a small SIM card in my current phone, but I have bought a new phone which needs a nano SIM card. My small SIM card has within it a Nano card. Can I pop that out and use it in the new phone? Will this work? Will ...