Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Haven’t received my order yet

A week ago I ordered a new phone case and was supposed to be delivered within 1-3 working days. I even got a text asking to rate my recent order. However, I haven’t received it yet and can’t find a way to contact O2 customer service. I tried using th...

Mary1000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to retrieve a voicemail?

Is it possible to recover a voicemail message once it's been deleted? I'm not sure when it was deleted as I don't remember deleting it, but it wasn't there when I went to listen. It was left by a relative a few months ago who unfortunately has just p...

23Anna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone order

Ordered a phone on the 18 of may 2021 still saying its processing. Does this mean i have been accepted for the phone and its waiting delivery so confused ? also does the phone come with a charger

pete91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

So I ordered a phone but realized it was wrong color so i called for cancelation and they said just refuse the order from the delivery so i didSo 1 week passed and i didnt get any money backSo i texted them on the online chat and they said they will ...

Poll by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t copy WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone12

I recently moved from Android to iPhone12. Used Move to iOS to successfully transfer all contacts etc. Purchased iTransor to transfer WhatsApp chats however although iTransor recognises iPhone it says WhatsApp Messenger is not installed. I uninstalle...

CA41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam Calls?

Hey I've been getting inundated with calls from numbers similar to mine. Only the last 1/2/3 digits are different. It goes on for days at a time and almost every hour and each call is a different number so blocking is no help. Is there a way to get a...

KellieM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audible

Hello,I chose audible for my O2 extra - I activated the extra and linked it to my Amazon and all that, whenever I go to use credits it always come back with “There was a problem with the payment method or address on your account. Please contact custo...

Cbpickle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is this???

Had a ‘thing’ come up on my phone today‘G4 calls turned off’‘O2 has turned off your G4 calls on your account’What is that all about please

Kidda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My number used to ring someone I don’t know

Yesterday I got a phone call off someone claiming I’d rang them (I hadn’t) and they were ringing back. Today my daughter had exactly the same. We have totally different numbers but on the same contract and the ppl ringing back showed us call logs wit...

Knic by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos