Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Family Plan | Help

Hello,Recently got my sister a monthly sim with O2 and this was applicable for the Family Plan. She was originally with giffgaff and now switched with O2She activated the sim and got the discount activated using the number O2 provided and then a few ...

Mazzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment Deferal

Is it possible to request a payment deferall of this months payment due to COVID? Essentially I was made redundant due to Covid last month and have since found myself a new position however will not be paid a wage until the end of this month so is it...

Resolved! Device Plan for Galaxy Watch 3

I have a 4g Galaxy Watch 3 which I am currently using over Bluetooth, which I'm really pleased with.Occasionally, however, it would be useful to connect without my phone. I just wondered if it's possible to add the device to my current O2 account? Th...

Wireless headphones

Does anyone know if the beats headphones are compatible with the iPhone 11 don’t want to get them if there not

Troy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smartwatch

Hi allI’m contemplating on getting a Samsung Galaxy 3 smartwatch on 4g. What do I need to do to make and receive calls and send messages? What is O2 like for this?Your feedback will be appreciated.

Resolved! esim

I'm thinking about buying an iPhone SE 2020, which has an esim option as well as a normal sim. My question is, what are the tariffs available for an eSim, I've searched the O2 website and all the frequently asked questions but its just not there. How...

Resolved! Mobile hotspot

Setting up a new o2 huawei mobile pocket 4g hotspotWhat password do I use. I've searched and didn't come with anythingThanks

Resolved! Accessorie

I have recently purchased a plug for my iPhone 12 and I am not a o2 customer and o2 has taken the money out however I have not received any email conformation about my purchase. Why is this?

ley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos