Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't sign up for O2 Wifi with Nokia N8

I have tried to sign up for O2 Wifi using my Nokia N8 from 2 different locations but without success. I can connect to the O2 Wifi in each location but when I input the phone number and model details on the Wifi welcome screen using the default Nokia...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Traveller

Having the option to use my contract minutes in Europe with a 50p connection charge and a daily data charge of £1.99 is great, but reading various pages within the O2 Web Site I cannot see any mention of texting from European countries back to UK mob...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor signal in middle of Wrexham. Coverage checker says its good! Cust Service no help.

I had some discussions with @O2 on twitter who suggested i change my nice new Galaxy S3 to 2g instead of 3g. There was maybe a slight imporvement but who wants to go through that process every time you enter and leave the house!I live in a popular ar...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email to Mobile delays

The email to mobile service seems to be struggling just now.On Friday there were 4 hour delays and last night there were 90 minute delays.Example, email sent to me at 8:15PM and the mobile notification was received at 9:46PM.Anybody else experiencing...

browni by Level 21: Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

change account details

Hi is there anyway i can change my mobile number in the account details? Its not my number (its my partners) but he got out a new contract with someone else, and now is not on my o2 account. Would that have to be done in store? Thanx

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls to Kenya

Hello, my daughter is working in Kenya and has bought a pay/go mobile for me to call her. I need to know the cheapest way to do this please? The bolt ons advertised here don't appear to cover Kenya and I can't find an International Phone Card which d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt ons???

Hello, my daughter is working in Kenya and has bought a pay/go mobile for me to call her. I need to know the cheapest way to do this please? The bolt ons advertised here don't appear to cover Kenya and I can't find an International Phone Card which d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos