Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement Handset From Insurance Claim

So I made a claim yesterday for my HTC Sensation that was lost over the weekend, it arrived today so very swift, no complaints there. I had to pay an excess of £25 which isn't too bad seen as it was probably my fault for losing the thing. When the ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts to Europe from the U.K.

Hi,I don't know if this is the correct place to post this sort of topic, but anyway...I'm off to Sweden today for 6 days and was wondering how much it will cost to text from over there to the U.K. and the other way around? I'm currently on Simplicity...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Messaging service problems

HyI'm new to the forum. I have intermittent problems with the media messaging service. I though I had got it sussed but obviously not. I have been sent a photo from my other half and I have received the 6 digit pin code that is supposedly meant to en...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family & Friends Discount

Hi,When I recently upgraded, my discount fell off and wasn't transferred to my new tariff - how do I go about re applying it?? It's a corporate discount via my son's employer however he is currently working away in the Middle East, so can't get into ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 wifi coming to Asda?

Whilst at work last nite ( in Asda, Tilbury) discovered O2 wifi on my available networks on my iPhone , when I tried connecting , a page telling me to change my browsers http settings ( I think ) then reload the page , well nothing worked and no-one ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Maximum number of recipients from webmail

Hi all,Is there any limit to the number of recipients I can send an email to from O2 webmail?If so, what is it and is there any further daily or similar limit to the number of emails I can send to numerous people? I'm looking to send a newsletter out...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot get my name corrected

I have called O2 five times now since early August asking that they correct my name on my online account. Five calls and still not done. Each time I am assured it will be done then nothing! Very annoyed now. Is there anyone, anyone at all out there r...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

MORE webmail problems... Yay.

I can use this site PERFECTLY. Bar the webmail page. Either I get error 404 or while trying on other browser unable to connect to page or something like that. On Safari it said there was a problem loading up the 'Prelanding.jsp'While searching for wt...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking emails

For months now I've been plagued by some idiot sending me e-mails with an attachment, I've blocked them through 02's website and Windows Mail but still they keep coming. Is there any way of stopping them completely they are really irritating. Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos