Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't access ryanair.com with o2 dongle

Hi, I been trying for days now to access ryanair.com (all other sites work fine) and I was wondering if anyone had any solutions? Is this a known problem? I've tried different browsers, I'm all uptodate with flash etc, there is nothing that I can see...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

my phone hasnt been able to text or ring just says requested facility not subscribed

someone please help me i have a blackberry torch 8560 and my phone just wont send texts it says requested facility not subscribed in red under my text and when i try and phone people it goes to a flat dial tone. i have tried to take the battery in an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal for 2 days

I'm 100 yards from the nearest mast, and no signal for 2 days - PH10 7JL. Can someone reboot the ground station or whatever is needed, please?And why is it so hard for me to report such a fault online???

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

What is wrong with the signal strength in the St Neots (Cambs) area this week, its almost none existent. There is no consolation in the fact that Vodaphone is even worse.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO Signal for three days

Im in the Dorset area and usually have a great O2 mobile signal at home. For the last three days I have had no signal. Anyone know why? Customer services say no engineering fault and I have phoned them three times from landline (probably costing a fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azzurri - Offering 12 month business contracts when actually 24 months with O2

Looks like I'm not the first Azzurri customer(sic) to fall foul of their "get a free upgrade on a 12 month contract" sales pitch, as I discovered recently when I wanted to change my tariff. Can anyone help with contacts at either O2 or Azzurri to get...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no signal

Hi all, yesterday eveining through to at least this morning in the Orpington area, I was unable to send text messages, or make calls, as my iPhone said no signal. I got signal when I reached Orpington station. Does anyone know if there were/are opera...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange texts from 02 lately.

I have received two MMS texts from: 02more@o2.com which both ask me to download something - I haven't as of yet. Also just received one from: O2_Alert saying "You've been sent a media message from 02More@o2... View it at www.o2.co.uk/m by typing in y...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos