Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! S6 Pre-Order Free Gift

With the S6 Edge pre-order, it says I'll be sent a free gift of a Fitbit Charge, worth £99. Im just curious as to whether this could be interchangeable with other products O2 offers. More specifically, with the smart watch range you offer. Is it poss...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G now in Hull ?

I've noticed a 4G signal over the past week or two. Mostly in the city centre but now my home about 2 miles out. Ranging from 25 -55 down. Very impressive. I can't find anything official about 4G launch in Hull though? Though I presume it's sometime ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online shop error

Hi all,I'm currently in Ecuador and my phone has finally decided to pack it in. Basically because it's gone wrong so many times and been sent in for repair so many times, I'm now utterly fed up with it. I've tried to purchase a new phone from the onl...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming: Why O2 UK can't be like O2 Germany

Apparently (if I'm getting this right), if you're a German O2 customer, for EUR1.99 you do get something similar to what we get here with O2 Travel (50MB daily limit in EU/EEA), but not just that - for the same EUR1.99/day you get a daily data allowa...

For your security, we can't issue more codes to you today. Please call an agent.

Since yesterday morning I have been receiving the error message For your security, we can't issue more codes to you today. Please call an agent.This is in the last part of the checkout process. I have been trying to buy an Iphone 6 Plus. after receiv...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best contract?

Ive been a Pay as You Go customer with 02 for years and want to change to a contract. I don't really send text messages but would like a decent amount of internet access and calls without a massive surprise at the end of the month! I have a cheap lit...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DDS 30%

Hi, I already have an O2 refresh account and just realised I could have 30% discount with DDS. Can I have applied now?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will 4g sim work in iphone4s

hi, I would like to know if a 4g sim will work in an iPhone 4s. I know the 4s is not 4g ready so I just need to know will it pick up 3G as an ordinary sim would. I am just about to sign up to a sim only deal for 12 months and have a choice between a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving

Moving from O2 to carphone warehouseI'm with O2 using a sim only contract ( I have my own iphone )I want to get the new samsung but the desks in carphone warehouse are so much better, more data, free gift, cheaper set price for fone.If I move but sti...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos