Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Please help with MyO2

Hello, I have recently cancelled my O2 contract in order to take out one elsewhere as they had a better deal. I have ported my number over but am now unable to log into MyO2 as it is just showing my old account number but obviously same number. I am ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking mobile broadband to My O2

I would like to be able to link my mobile broadband account to my mobile telephone account in My O2. Although I have registered at https://mobilebroadbandaccess.o2.co.uk/ I have no username for the mobile broadband account. Searching by the mobile br...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile mast upgrades....

Hi All, Is there any way of finding out when mobile masts will be upgraded? I have been with O2 now for at least 5 years+, and the town I live in can still only get G coverage, no 3G or H, or at least you can only get 3G or H in some of the higher ar...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost number

i dialed a number from my phone and didnt save it, it's been deleted from my call log, is there anyway of getting it back??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voucher;

Does anyone know when we are getting our £10 Voucher we were promised due to the malfunction of the O2 site.

steveb3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap Sim

Hey, today i get an iphone and i wanted swap my sim so i used this optionhttp://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/But then i realized that its not option to get a micro simcard ...And the problem is that i still need to use my big sim card for 3-4 days till i get m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Recycle - online or in-store?

Hi there, I'm due for an upgrade this month and I'm holding out for an iPhone 5 (expected later this month). I've placed an online order today with O2 Recycle after they offered me £276 for my iPhone 4S 16GB (I was on a 12 month contract). I'm waitin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos