Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Online billing

Have just moved over to o2 business from T Mobile business. Am I right in thinking that the the only online bills that I have access to are for previous months usage and that there is no way of seeing what calls and data I have made since my last bil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying for friend.

Is it possible to purchase pay and go mobile broadband starter kit for someone else? Online it requires billing card address to be same as delivery address. Basically my friend is out of work and skint atm and i wanna help by getting them internet ac...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

A question I'm in need of an answer to..

Hey guys/girls, first of all, I'm fairly new here so my name is Matthew.Anyway, introduction over, I have a business contract for 24 months and have the option of a mid term upgrade. My thing is here, with my "midterm" being May in 2011, I don't part...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

o2 UK Wi-Fi (BTOpenzone) - can't connect.

Hi,Im trying to connect to BTOpenzone (yes, ive got 4/5 signal from BTOpenzone and BTFon, unsecured) for last 5h.Everytime im stuck on authentication process, CM shows connecting or auth and windows in this time automatically connect to BTOpenzone, a...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG E160 in Ubuntu 8.10

Has anyone managed to get the PAYG E160 working in Ubuntu yet?I've set up the default O2 (prepay) connection in the network manager to no avail. I've also tried various combinations of settings including change of APN, username and password as sugges...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant use O2 Broadband SIM with Samsung Galaxy Pad

HiI insterted my Orange phone SIM into Galaxy Pad (Android 2.2) and it worked fine.When I try O2 Broadband 10 SIM it doesnt work - no data is coming to the applications.I received message from O2 with settings and installed them successfully. I even ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos