Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! 02 Travel and Skype

Hi,I am getting confused regarding 02 Travel and Skype. I am on a pay monthly phone contract and assume I can use 02 Travel without any usage limit if I sign up for it. However, when I rang up customer support and mentioned Skype I was told this was ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

end of contract

my 24 months are nearly up but now getting pestered by 08452930018 number about upgrade its not o2 and cant be doing with this hassle, so now seriosly thinking of going elsewhere

vaubanwolf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 BOARDBAND CHANGED TO SKY???

Dear Sir/madam, I am sorry, I just find out that my O2 boardband changed to SKY????Because my wifi router is still showing O2wireless THUS I wasnt pay attention about any change and my directdebit did not show anything about SKY! Can anyone help me? ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Your bill is 900% higher this month...

"Your bill is 900% higher this month, why? Because we refuse to warn you when you use your allowance and we can charge way more". That how O2 does business and keep disappointing its customers. Well done there!

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is the 3G coverage so bad with O2.

Hi I work at least 2 days a week in the east side of Norwich and can never get a 3G signal. I think once a few weeks ago I got one bar. I checked the O2 checker and it says that Norwich is fine, I even phoned O2 and they said no 3G problems. I was as...

O2 Open - Iphone6/6plus

Didn't see anything until now, so decided to let you know, as a lot of you are waiting for this to upgrade...So I'll just shout it out! The Iphone6 and 6 plus are now available on O2 Open!!!

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Selling Refurb Tablets Online

O2 have today started selling refurbished tablets including Apple and Samsung around £50 cheaper than usual.Want a tablet, read onhttp://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2015/02/13/o2-launches-refurbished-tablet-scheme/

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Issue / 3G Issue

So, i hope you guys can help. My home and work 4G signal is about 2 bars. Seems to work fine but now and then i get a voicemail without the phone showing a missed call. So, to avoid this I changed my data speed down to 3G. However, I have notice that...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billed unknown Text messages from 87111

Hi, Has anyone else had unknown texts messages from a number 87111. I only noticed these when I checked my bill tonight and they are premium rate texts at £1.25 each. I have not suscribed to any services and always ensure my safety with regards to my...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos