Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem accessing My O2

Hi I have tried to access My O2 via my laptop to change bolt ons, tariffs etc but always get the following message: My O2 section of the o2.co.uk site is not accessibleWe're sorry, an application error has occurred. Please try again later. Can anyone...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will 4G phone work on 3G network?

HiI am considering upgrading from my Lumia 800 to a Lumia 920 to get the Windows 8 software, as I need to upgrade a client website to Win 8 soon and need to get used to it. If I buy a sim-free Lumia 920 it will be a 4g phone - will it riun niormally ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confusion about upgrades...

I'm due an upgrade in a while, and I've been looking at new handsets - I like the look of the Motorola Razr i, but I can't find it on the O2 website (in fact, there doesn't seem to be any Motorola handsets on the O2 website). I have, however, found t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

insurance

how do you contact o2 about problems with my phone and insurance, its a long story, tried ringing them but no one on o2 interested, tired to leave them, had phone put down on me, got told someone would ring me back still waiting for 5 days, when onli...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cell-ID Positioning

Hi I have a Nokia Asha 305 which is capable of determining my location using Cell-ID Positioning. However, when I open Nokia Maps it says that I must "Subscribe to mobile data first" and fails to find my current position. I'm confused because I have ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Favourites Bolt On - Texting?

Maybe the answer is too obvious for them to feel they have to explain it, but it's quite frustrating that the description for the International Favourites 3 bolt on doesn't mention anything about texting! I want to know how/if it will effect texting ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Wifi App for iPad?

Hey, I currently have the O2 Wifi app, which enables me to connect to any O2 wifi hotspot on my iPhone. However, will this app be available for iPad in the future? I tried downloading the iPhone app to the iPad, but it's not compatible at all. Will t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WEBMAIL....

Hi, i have been become disillusioned with the 'customer services' team. i have spent nearly 2 days on the phone and have got no where. my issue is this: i have an o2 webmail account i registered nearly 7 years ago, i use this email address for bankin...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 webmail

Come to the conclusion o2 are a set of money grabbing idiots does any one know how to put a claim in against them for loss of earnings. And just noticed little box underneath saying email me when some one replies,that's ok if your email bloody works

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos