Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! o2 web mail

Hi all can some one help me logging on to O2 webmail i need to erase some messages as its nearly full

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I close my email account?

I have an old O2 email account which I no longer use. It is set up to forward email to my new email address. I want to close the O2 email account but I can't because I'm no longer an O2 customer. I called customer services, asked them to delete the a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal strength

Hi wondering if I could possibly get a reply here about the poor signal strength in my area, Chatteris, cambridgeshire, PE16 6.Now on the network coverage section of the O2 website it states signal for making and receiving calls is very good, and on ...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fitbit not delivered

I claimed my fitbit charge that came free with my new phone. I got an email saying it had left the warehouse on 26th but nothing has anyone else had this?I have a tracking number in the email but the apps and website make it impossible to track my or...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

trying to contact chat for over 2 hours!!!

is it normal to wait 2 hours for someone to speak to on chat!!! when I try phoning 202 from my mobile I get nearly through then get cut off feeling a little annoyed now tried to start a conversation @ system: at 13:05:52 its now system: at 15:02:23

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Store locator error

On the store locator map, the location of the Ashton Under Lyne store:31 BOW STREETASHTON UNDER LYNEGREATER MANCHESTEROL6 6BU... is incorrectly placed on Benbow Avenue, Longsight, Manchester, M12 4PU - about six miles away.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay and go tarrif

Why are the tarrifs not described accuratly in the my o2 .have just changed to big talker and in the change my tarriff it says 3000 o2 texts for £10 but it doesnt clearly state that o2 texts are only to other o2 phones.where as if you go on front pag...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos