Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Temporary phone

What does one require to get a temporary phone as their old phone is collected for repair and when can they go ask for a temporary phone

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Credit Referrals Team

Has anyone else received any response from the 02 Credit Referrals Team. I had placed an enquiry by email as that seems to be the only way to reach them, received a replt asking for more inforamtion on 7th Sept and nothing since. This is having a maj...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Is 03303035325 a real O2 number?

Hi there, Is 03303035325 a real number? I just got a call from "Ben", claiming to be from O2. He thanked me for being a loyal O2 customer, and offered me discounted tablets. I was concerned because he couldn't offer me the discount at any other time ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

Anyone else being charged the £1.99 O2 travel charge to receive calls abroad? I've scrutinized my bills and phone logs and the O2 travel charge is being triggered on days that I haven't used my phone at all except when answering a call which is suppo...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! txtNation unwanted charges

HiMy wifes phone has been getting charged £4.50 for game downloads that she has not made. This is from a service that she has not signed up forShe has reported this but to no effect. Anyone know how I can stop/block this from happening?Thanks Karl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel options on Contract - what's the difference?

As an O2 Contract customer of many years, I have had O2 Travel enabled for as long as I can remember. With my move to O2 Refresh last January, and possibly the changes in EU phone call costs, I find I have an O2 Travel bolt-on on my account, but am a...

2017-10-01 21_48_51-O2 _ My device.png 2017-10-01 21_50_26-O2 _ My device.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos