Did you mean: 

O2 Insurance bad service

Scampbell91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

So DPD collected my phone Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE on the 14/12/16 and I heard nothing since so I called them on 20/12 and they advised me itl be with me on Thursday 22nd, still nothing. I called them today and they said to me the S7 edge is not in stock so they offered me a alternative phone Sony Xperia Z5 premium or LG G5, These phones are not the same price as the s7 edge and the s7 is much better than both. 

They also advised me the do not know when the s7 will be back in stock. So its past the 3-7 business days now and ive paid £60 and I might not even have the phone back before the end of the year. Im fuming at this and this is bad from o2 insurance. 

Is there anything I can do. No updates from them at all. If I didnt call I wouldn have know about it at all, Cheers o2!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123391 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Hi @Scampbell91 you can do  nothing that will resolve this as quickly as you want...but you could consider putting in a complaint http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 123391 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Hi @Scampbell91 you can do  nothing that will resolve this as quickly as you want...but you could consider putting in a complaint http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 145096 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
All you can do is hang on until they have stock, however long that might be....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
If it is coming from o2 insure then remember it will be a like new phone sent out to you
Message 4 of 4