Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! online chat services

I used the online chat service yesterday to ask for my PAC code but find today, the chat funnction is removed from my account. Why?

Ayrmann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping my numbers

i have gone through the proceedure of keeping my old numbers twice in the last 2 weeks and nothing has happened any help on getting further would be much appreciated as i am thinking of reverting back to my old provider

O2 open excluded devices. Again lol

Hi sorry if this isn't in the right board. I've just upgraded to the p20 pro. I've signed up for the open discount which has been accepted. I'd spoken to girl in the O2 shop prior to upgrading, who assured me I'd still be eligible for the discount if...

AlanJ85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yahoo mail app

Hi all hope some here can help me out I'm having problems with the yahoo mail app on my phone I want to add another account I have (long story shot used to work fine untill I removed the second accont by mistake now it wont let me add it again keeps ...

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horrible Experience with O2 RECYCLE

I got update for my O2 contract and the offer me 490£ for my old S7, then for my surprise when they got my phone the offer me 125£, I said I want my phone back. this is happened in 28th March, since this time I only got a email from O2 one time they ...

recycle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi there

Still having problems with the mast in my eara it is still down from December 2017

J4eg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos