Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! where's my delivery

Ordered a pair of airpods friday 1st june. got told it should be delivered within 3 working days by Royal Mail. 2 days letter i receive a text from UKmail saying it should be delivered on the monday. On the monday, no sign of them. I click the tracki...

melszy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No order confirmation

I ordered some apple airpods yesterday but have had no order confirmation and the money has been taken from my bank account. When will my order arrive?

lewisd989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Most of the time I have no signal in or around my bungalow ,should I change my service provider?

Pinkers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile broadband deserialisation issue

Hello I hope this is in the right place.I am having issues topping up my mobile broadband dongle. On Sunday (yesterday) I tried topping up as usual. I got as far as entering card details and then it just sat and sat and eventually returned a "deseria...

Jess863 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK Mail Delivery Service

Why do you use UK Mail for deliveries ordered from your shop as they are consistently useless? Having arranged delivery today, and as I'm sat in my house, they text me to say they've attempted delivery and left a card - neither of which are true stat...

NeilA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to recieve calls from certain numbers

My other half and her daughter have suddenly found that they can no longer call me. Texting is fine, but when they call me it tells them my number is invalid. i have not blocked them, i promise!! They have both deleted me and recreated my contact det...

Quobrad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which SIM only deals are compatible with the Friends and Family discount?

My current O2 refresh plan is coming to an end. I have a relative who works for O2, so I get the 50% Friends and Family discount applied. How can I find out which SIM only deals would still entitle me to this discount, as I am happy with my handset a...

Resolved! Cancel Order

Hello, I bought something today but I change my mind and a few hours later I canceled the order by phone. Should I get something on my email? Still I don't have any confirmation.

Resolved! ALCATEL one touch pixi

I recently purchased an ALCATEL one touch pixie.When I log in I keep getting a message flag up which read's"Problem parsing the package",can anyone help please.

Yorky37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos