Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! loyalty text after buying 2nd phone

i have just had a great time chatting to a fantastic sales person online and purchased a second phone on my account for y better half there was a brief moment that something about texting "LOYALTY" to somewhere or someone once the sale was sorted, bo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange calls - 0330 303 5323

I got this call, offered me tablet, asked if family or friends wanted to join O2. I said how do I know you are from O2 and not a scammer. She then told me my address what phone I had and when my contract ends. I said I was going to move to Sky mobile...

AndyW28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Hi, Please can someone help, Live chat is not working and just keeps on saying, We're just checking to see if there's an available agent. Please can someone help. Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bolt ons

where do i view to see what bolt ons i have ? as its says I have one bolt on and I didnt know I did .

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nhs discount

I am about to purchase a sim only contract. How do I carry my nhs discount over to this new contract?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei 4G Pocket Hotspot Charging Issues

Anyone else got the Huawei E5770S? I've had two of these devices, and unless I use the original mains charger it just won't charge up. I've tried my car USB, my desktop USB, and my Samsunf Phone Fast Charger. It dropped to 3% this morning and shut do...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance Excess Payment

I had a successful insurance claim in March, and was told the payment of the excess fee would go out with my normal phone bill within 3 months. It still hasn't gone out, what should I do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boostbox

Having issues with my boostbox. Power light is flashing red. Internet is good and I have restarted the device. Any ideas??

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos