Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 Wifi app - using wifi on the underground

Hey, does anyone know how to re-connect to wifi on the tube? All of the help questions suggest downloading O2 Wifi app but the app doesn't seem to exist anymore. (I did previously have the app but it said it needed to be updated by the developer)

BB4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows media player

Hi all I'm having problems ripping my cd's on windows media player keep getting a error message saying that I dont have the right codecs but last week \It was working fine any idea's?

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! U.K. Ringtone when abroad

Hidoes anybody know if there's an app or service that can stop people knowing I'm away when they ring me in Spain. I don't want people to know I out of the country and therefore want them to hear a UK ringtone when calling me.

Aclara by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone insurance

Good afternoon, I currently pay for phone insurance - £30 a month - and dropped my phone last week. I have a crack from the bottom of the screen to the home button on my i phone 7. The crack is interefering with the home button and keeps activating t...

Steph11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Send A Free Text

Afternoon. I have had this problem for a while now, every time i go on to the 02 website to send a free text, it doesn't work. I go on to the site click "send a free text" and then it brings me to the log in page, i enter my details as i usually woul...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open discount on Huawei P20 Pro

Just got my P20 Pro and was trying to add my O2 Open Doscount but keep getting a message saying : device associated with this number isn’t currently eligible for an O2 Open discountAnyone have any ideas why this would be?

sratansi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 81 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! online chat services

I used the online chat service yesterday to ask for my PAC code but find today, the chat funnction is removed from my account. Why?

Ayrmann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping my numbers

i have gone through the proceedure of keeping my old numbers twice in the last 2 weeks and nothing has happened any help on getting further would be much appreciated as i am thinking of reverting back to my old provider