Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bars and usage form

i been trying for over a week to get my bars and usage form from O2, And they always say that will take 24 hours for the email, and I call then several times and have not received yet.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Website fault stops me buying phone

Hi, I keep trying to purchase the Samsung J5 2017 as a Pay as you Go for £169.99. As I understand it, this is an offer price only available this weekend.Spent 3 hours yesterday going round in a circle, entering payment details, seeing the payment pro...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Wifi connection problem

I recently changed devices from Sony Z3 Compact to Sony XA1. Whenever I now try to connect to 02 Wifi when I am 'out-and-about' I get a connection problem stating that I have to have cookies and java script enabled on Chrome App when I try to log int...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boost Box

Why is it so hard to get 02 to connect a phone to my boost box that cost £150 from 02. The phone number in question was connected until the phone got upgraded and a new sim card.It just impossible to get anybody to understand.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family discount

Can anyone please help I have tried to apply my family discount but the message I get back is the numbers are not valid I have 4 devices with o2 I upgraded 2weeks ago I have tried on chat but they are useless just keep telling me to text the number h...

Kerri80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

sales - outbound team - customer service

I am writing to you to raise an issue about Mobile (Pay Monthly) at O2 on November 8th, 2017.spoke to eina on Wednesday she offered me Samsung galaxy note 8 for £38 a month £30 upfront unlimited text/minutes 10gb data was told i would receive on Frid...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is chat down?

I have been trying to get on chat since yesterday, just keeps saying checking for an available agent? Anyone else having this problem?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting O2 to O2

I'm a current pay monthly O2 customer, whose contract is nearing the end.I've found a good deal on O2, at a third party, online.I've heard , unlike other networks,O2 allows to port the number to the new O2 connection taken from third party.(ie O2 to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos