Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Google play

Last month I was billed twice one on 26th October and then again on 2nd November and yesterday I got my new bill but I have another new charge for Google play iv contacted Google and they have no idea why this is happening I feel like just leaving O2...

return1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblock Iphone

Hello I bought my Phone in Carphone Warehouse in 2016 ( i realized later it was locked for o2 only ) i wanna unlock it now for other operators What i should do ?

Resolved! Netflix offer

I’ve taken out a new contract with o2, and have never received the email for Netflix offer, which I should of been entitled to.

Sarah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refer A Friend £25 Amazon Vouchers

If you have used a friends link who works at 02 for the Amazon Vouchers... by moving to O2 from another provider How long do these normally take to come?In my confirmation email it states 60 days.Then when speaking to 02 they stated 90 days..... Both...

SThrelf1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Sim Swap: a mini guide 2017 update

I swapped via the o2 app 48 hours ago, I can see through the app it has all changed over to my old number but when I text people is still coming up as the new number rather than my original number ? Ha e turned phone off and on but still same

Vwils by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nuisance calls

Since September I have been getting up to 8 calls a day from a Bit Coin accounting company. Despite me telling them I don’t have an account and to take me off their list they keep phoning. I have sent the details to your spam line but you have done n...

Default on account

Hi, My partner had an account with o2 and paid it off in November 2015. Since May this year we have been looking for a mortgage, however this default is on his credit rating and it won’t allow him to get a morgage. Since May we have rang countless ti...

Amber by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay disconnected bill

I was living in the UK and ended up having to return to my home country due to family reasons. I had a contract with o2 which has now come overdue and is needing payment. The bill is disconnected and won’t allow me to pay online. Is there a bank acco...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos