Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 26 kudos

Coollin-off period

Hi guys,I've received my device (Galaxy S20 ultra) before a couple of days ago but I am not happy with the device nor the 5G service so I want to cancel everything. I sent emails, tried to use online chat and I tried calling 202 but no response.Do yo...

Change card details

I've tried to place an order and submitted card details, i received a message saying try different card details but the payment has been taken but no order confirmation received

Richtea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch series 5

I have signed my agreement for the watch and payed the deposit and was told full steam ahead but now my deposit has been returned and now I can contact anybody any ideas what has happened??

Resolved! New phone

I've ordered a new phone will my existing phone work until I activate my new phone or does it stop instantly?

Mikshim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi

02 have sent text saying ive used 80 percent data and to use 02 wifi to save data can i use any wifi bt etc or just 02 thanks

daisy4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pac code

Hi, does anyone know how it takes for my old number to come over to O2, I've put my new SIM in my phone and it's been 3 days, I gave my pac code when I started with O2. I'm stuck and unable to get help from O2.Please advise.

MSB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call barring

Does anyone know how to bar international calls please. I am being bombarded by scam calls today from mostly Africa but lots of other countries Have had 40 plus in the past 24 hours . 02 are not taking calls

Mum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disneyplus

I just took out a sim only deal that included disneyplus for 6 months, how do I get this to work ? Can’t find how to access it

Garygsxr2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos